Due to the unique circumstances COVID-19 has created nationwide we will upgrade all orders from class "USPS Standard Shipping" to "USPS First Class Package" with tracking for free.
At turtlesnorkel our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, we currently are shipping within the US only. Everyday, we deliver to many of our customers from all over the country, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
Processing time: Includes order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are dispatched within 24 hours after the order is placed excluding weekends and federal holidays. Orders will be available for purchase only if the item is in stock.
Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. US orders are shipped by USPS. We provide 3 types of shipping from USPS at the moment which are "USPS First Class Package", "Priority Flat Rate" and "USPS Standard Shipping".
The order will be shipped out within the following business day.
The Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Surgeon General have stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the mail.
ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND REMAIN COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE HOLIDAYS TO YOU.
USPS has the following changes to their service:
- Some mail classes have extended their expected delivery times:
- Priority Mail two-day service is now 3 days.
- Priority Mail three-day service is now 4 days.
- Priority Mail Open and Distribute is now 2-4 days.
- First-Class Package Service two-day service is now 3 days.
- First-Class Package Service three-day service is now 4 days.
- Priority Mail's two-day and three-day services now include up to $50 USD in free insurance.
- Some USPS post offices are closed.
- USPS is not shipping to certain countries.
- There are delays in USPS mail and package deliveries to and from certain countries.
- As of February 10, 2020, there is a temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for China and Hong Kong SAR China.
- For more information about any USPS service disruptions to businesses, refer to USPS® Coronavirus Updates for Business Customers.
- For more information about USPS post office closures, refer to USPS Business mailers service disruptions.
- For more information about which countries USPS is no longer shipping to, refer to USPS's international service disruptions.
- For more information about USPS's updated operations, refer to their changes to retail stores and changes to delivering shipments.
- For more information on USPS's latest announcements, refer to USPS's official statements.